Stop the SEO Mistakes that Kill Your Online Presence
Bad SEO habits can sink your business. Are you guilty of any of these worst practices?
Every once in a while, it's a good idea to step back and take a fresh, sober look at your habits. After all, the world around you is ever-changing, so why should your habits remain the same? This applies to pretty much everything: life, health, eating, relaxation, relationships, communication ... and work. For digital marketers and SEO specialists, this holds especially true.
Seven years have passed since Google rolled out its Panda update, and it has consistently sought to improve the search experience by introducing more algorithm changes. Sticking to the same SEO routines when the nature of search is changing makes no sense. If you have noticed a drop in your rankings lately, it may be time to re-evaluate your SEO habits. Are you guilty of the following five bad habits?
Slow websites or crappy apps, are being abandoned or intentionally avoided
Why it matters: Consumption habits are being shaped by web platforms with expert engineering that are designed to maintain consumer attention and eyeballs. Less sophisticated consumer experiences, like slow websites or crappy apps, are being abandoned or intentionally avoided by consumers.
You run your own company. You have, by your hard work, ingenuity, and a little luck have placed your business into the full-time legitimate world and are a full-time business. Now is the time to expand, but can you afford another full time marketing person? How do you grow and get new customers without that person?
This is where a company like Baytech can help you. We are experts at digital marketing and as a full-time digital marketing agency, we have the expertise and tools to get the job done. You have heard all of those acronyms and statements like...
These are all the things a digital marketing agency in Columbus can do for you. We are experts at making your phones ring and getting new prospects to opt-in to your messages.
What if we stated that we are generally 1/4 or less of a cost of 1 marketing employee each month? Interested? Now it it your turn to help your business by calling us at 888-374-0555 or 614-610-9367 and begin a discussion with us about YOUR goals and how we can help you attain them.
We are ready for you...are you ready to grow your business??
Small businesses have struggled to effectively leverage social media
by Andrew C. Belton
Social media is among a variety of tasks that business owners would do well to outsource. The role that social media has played in business has changed significantly in a relatively short period of time. Small businesses have struggled to effectively leverage social media and take advantage of it as an interactive and cost-effective marketing communication tool. As a Digital Marketing Agency we help small businesses to leverage social media marketing to build brand credibility, promote awareness, nurture professional relationships, provide value and promote consistency. Social media marketing requires a fair amount of time and skill, so how should business owners approach it?
As a business owner do you have the time and knowledge to manage your company’s social media accounts? Do you have a team member or intern to handle it? Or will you outsource the task? Let’s consider 4 reasons why social media should be outsourced.
The goal of social media marketing is to drive web traffic. Whether it be to build an email list, prompt visitors to contact you or drive sales, it can all be accomplished by driving traffic to your website. The most efficient (unpaid) way to drive web traffic is to create valuable content. By doing so, it will help you to build brand loyalty and gain social shares which can boost your SEO (search engine optimization) results. Content production is a huge need in the digital marketing industry. Creating content can become extremely time consuming and as a busy entrepreneur, it certainly isn’t atop your to-do list. Fortunately many social media marketing companies produce content for their clients or have partners that can do so.
Hiring an employee can be very expensive. The hiring process, onboarding, training, healthcare, benefits and tax costs can add up. Even though a dedicated social media manager may be ideal for your
How large business is losing its grip on SEO Results
It's true that all technology is a moving target ... and there are no absolutes.
But, as Google® algorithm updates continue to refine location based and local search results it is imperative that your small business make its mark in Local SEO. If you don't, your neighboring competitors are sure to do so. Here are some reasons why Search and Local Search are moving to providing small business the benefits that national and international companies have enjoyed for years.
1. As stated before Google® continues to improve its algorithms to return better local results for a user's search query. Most searches are done on a mobile device today and this trend isn't slowing down. Given that most of these mobile searches also include the user's location (by default), tighter, more refined geographic-based results are being delivered. This without the user having to structure their query to include qualifiers like "near me", "nearby" and "in City Name".
Interested in finding a great search engine optimization provider in Columbus Ohio or throughout the US?
If you are interested in getting your website ranked higher on the Google and Bing/Yahoo search engines, then you need a search engine optimization provider.
What is a search engine optimization provider? Well, we are a company that focuses on getting your website found online. Search Engine optimization is not an easy task, and many state they are giving results, however we have found that a majority do not.
Why can you trust Baytech Companies as your search engine optimization provider Columbus or in any city? Because we have spent our entire working lives integrating networks, and websites so we know how everything connects and we have the knowledge to get your website found on page 1 of google. Wow, you may say this is impossible! Well, for many it is. However, our system is designed around the Penguin Algorithm. Not many providers can tell you what this is, however at Baytech Companies we work within the Best practices of Google, and by doing this, their way, YOUR website gets the results you are looking for.
So search engine optimization, or SEO, as they shorten this acronym to, is now a process in which multiple websites and social channels need linked together. You also need to provide and produce unique fresh content, regularly. You also have to activate your email and mobile lists as well as keep your social followers engaged and coming back to buy from you over and over again.
We know this is a tough task for most business owners and managers, so when you need SEO for your website (search engine optimization experts) - Then look to the Search engine optimization experts at Baytech to get the job done.
Not all SEO and digital marketing agencies are created equal. You will never know what paying for a bad provider can do for you, so its always best to give your business the best choice and the best opportunity by providing the BEST search engine optimization provider in Columbus and throughout the US. Give us a call for a FREE consultation at 888-374-0555.
1. Write Articles is one of the most powerful ways to generate traffic for your website. Here is a list of free article sites that I personally use at the given moment.
2. Commenting on blogs is another great strategy for generating traffic. When leaving a comment on someone else website make sure the site is relevant to your niche. Other things to take in consideration for your comment to be approve is to provided content, be respectful, and know what your talking about.
3. Social bookmarking is another source for building traffic.
4. Facebook Fan Page is a tool to drive traffic to your website. Creating a Facebook Fan page is very easy process and free.
5. Facebook ads are a popular method of buying traffic for your site. Facebook ads provide targeted, demographic, and direct traffic.
6. YouTube is a free marketing channel that everyone should use to drive traffic to their websites. Did you know YouTube is the second largest search engine? YouTube is a free online tool we should be using for online marketing.
7. Referral Program is a great way to drive traffic through the word of mouth. Offer your potential customers a discount if they refer your services to their friends.
8. Facebook groups are a great way to promote your blog post to boost your traffic. I join other Facebook groups with relevant topics and start posting my blogs. I get tons of free traffic using Facebook groups.
9. Join a forum group to boost traffic to your site. In the forum group your able to post or answer questions. In a forum group, you can easily become an expert on your field and built credibility. They are forum sites for all types of niches. Here are a couple of forum groups I have using in the past and still use.
10. Backlinks area great for search engine optimization and driving organic traffic. If your looking to buying high quality backlinks there are many companies where they can be purchase. Here are a couple of companies I have bought backlinks.
So there you have it. 10 great ways to drive traffic to your website!
Baytech Companies is a digital marketing agency and has been designing great looking mobile friendly and profitable websites and developing new leads and business for our clients for over a decade.
We know HOW to make your business money using effective digital marketing solutions.
Chrome Users can add
"RSS Subscription Extension (by Google)"