Is your website pleasant to use on a smartphone? Is it even functional to tap&swipe? Baytech Companies provides Professional Mobile Web Site Design. We can also Mobile Enable your Existing Website.
Contact us today to discuss your Mobile Website Project!
1. Write Articles is one of the most powerful ways to generate traffic for your website. Here is a list of free article sites that I personally use at the given moment.
2. Commenting on blogs is another great strategy for generating traffic. When leaving a comment on someone else website make sure the site is relevant to your niche. Other things to take in consideration for your comment to be approve is to provided content, be respectful, and know what your talking about.
3. Social bookmarking is another source for building traffic.
4. Facebook Fan Page is a tool to drive traffic to your website. Creating a Facebook Fan page is very easy process and free.
5. Facebook ads are a popular method of buying traffic for your site. Facebook ads provide targeted, demographic, and direct traffic.
6. YouTube is a free marketing channel that everyone should use to drive traffic to their websites. Did you know YouTube is the second largest search engine? YouTube is a free online tool we should be using for online marketing.
7. Referral Program is a great way to drive traffic through the word of mouth. Offer your potential customers a discount if they refer your services to their friends.
8. Facebook groups are a great way to promote your blog post to boost your traffic. I join other Facebook groups with relevant topics and start posting my blogs. I get tons of free traffic using Facebook groups.
9. Join a forum group to boost traffic to your site. In the forum group your able to post or answer questions. In a forum group, you can easily become an expert on your field and built credibility. They are forum sites for all types of niches. Here are a couple of forum groups I have using in the past and still use.
10. Backlinks area great for search engine optimization and driving organic traffic. If your looking to buying high quality backlinks there are many companies where they can be purchase. Here are a couple of companies I have bought backlinks.
So there you have it. 10 great ways to drive traffic to your website!
Can’t decide what color scheme to give your web designer on your next site revamp? Or are you thinking getting a new real estate website, microsite, landing page or online brochure? Here are some helpful online tools to assist you in getting the best color palette that will complement your site’s branding and style.
DeGraeve Color Palette Generator
If you already have an existing material like a logo, or a marketing photo that you want to base your design upon, then this tool is for you. To generate a color scheme that matches your image, enter the URL of an image and “Color-Palettte-ify!” it. This free web-based tool will show the number codes of the 5-color palette, for both dull and vibrant color schemes. Another similar tool where you can create and find color palettes made from images is ColorHunter.
See a website you like? If you are inspired by a certain site’s color scheme but don’t know which colors they used, enter the homepage URL and this web-based tool extracts the colors used on the site and shows the various hue groups of up to eight values.
A web-hosted application, the Adobe Kuler allows you to create, browse, extract, and use color themes for various web or print projects.
In browsing color themes, you can search by tag word, title, creator or hex color. Feedbacks and ratings may also help you decide on which theme to use. In mixing and matching your own colors, you can use the website’s color wheel, harmony rules and color sliders as aides. Kuler also has a feature similar to DeGraeve. You can upload images from your computer or enter an image URL to extract its color palette. Whatever theme you make or choose, you can easily save the palette and download it directly to your desktop through Adobe AIR.
With more than 900,000 members, COLOURlovers is an international community where designers can share customized colors, palettes and patterns. It also features various apps such as ColorSchemer Studio 2 for Mac, the Themeleon for customizing Twitter and an image color extractor called Photocopa. The site’s blog also discusses the latest trends and design techniques for businesses, crafts, print advertising, online marketing and even weddings and fashion.
Still can’t decide what colors to go with? If all else fails, contact our web consultants. Our art directors will give you not only the best colors, but the best layout for your revamp or new website. Contact us at 888-374-0555 for more info.
Baytech Companies is a digital marketing agency and has been designing great looking mobile friendly and profitable websites and developing new leads and business for our clients for over a decade.
We know HOW to make your business money using effective digital marketing solutions.
Chrome Users can add
"RSS Subscription Extension (by Google)"