Look for a website designer today and you would think that everybody and their brother is in this business. Yes, it seems like there are so many website designers out there - so who should you choose?
Well, you should start with using a website designer who has experience and can show you past work. What also helps, is to see how the website currently ranks on Google local search. These two factors can tell you a lot about the website designer you are looking to hire.
In a day and age where functionality could make or break your website, it's crucial that your site becomes #mobilefriendly. It is now commonplace to access websites from multiple devices with multiple screen sizes, so it is important to consider if your website is mobile friendly.
If your website is not mobile-friendly, you can either rebuild it in a responsive layout or you can build a dedicated mobile site. Regardless of the route you take to get your site to work on mobile devices, it's a step you need to take in order to increase your website's success.
Slow websites or crappy apps, are being abandoned or intentionally avoided
Why it matters: Consumption habits are being shaped by web platforms with expert engineering that are designed to maintain consumer attention and eyeballs. Less sophisticated consumer experiences, like slow websites or crappy apps, are being abandoned or intentionally avoided by consumers.
Do you know if your customers getting angry at your website? Have you heard if your website is not responsively designed, aka mobile ready, that you may not be appearing in Google searches when a mobile consumer is looking for your business type?
Have you been charged with finding the right website designer or company?
If you are looking for a responsive website designer in Columbus or through-out the US, you have come to the right place. We have been developing websites and getting websites ranked on Page 1 of Google for over a decade now. We have the know-how and understanding it takes to create a website for just about any business type.
So what do you look for when deciding on a web designer in Columbus? Well, the first thing to look for is the resources that are available to your designer. Do they understand hosting? Do they understand domains and DNS configurations. DO they offer their own website design system (CMS) or do they only work within 1 platform. Are they able to offer you alternatives to WordPress? In some cases, WordPress is an overkill, and by having a small business, with no real knowledge of websites or editing them, than a Wordpress website might be to elaborate for you. That is okay- if you have another solution.
At Baytech Companies we will listen to your website design needs. we will help you understand what is available to you and why you should steer towards one web design platform or another. We will help you by showing you real live examples of our website design work, and we will help you to get a clear understanding of what a successful website design entails.
Most people see the ads on TV for $1 websites. This is a dangerous thing, because while technically yes, anyone can design some form of web page for a dollar, but having a website that provides an enjoyable engagement to not only PC users, but for mobile users alike, is a challenge and is not an easy task to perform. Not having the proper website strategy can make or break your business in 2016. Sorry, that's the truth and its a bitter pill to swallow when you are losing money, and you do not know why. It is even harder to swallow when you have read this( as you are now) and you still did not heed the advice to hire a professional web designer for your business.
We have created over 700 website and apps today, so we have the know how to provide you, and more importantly, your prospect and/or customer with the ability to easily connect with you and/or buy from you with as little as problems or interference as possible. Every step of the way, we will listen to your needs, and provide you the absolute best website we can provide for you. We always go over and above our last website, and we always want our next website to be the absolute very best one we ever do. The only question is left now is... Will it be you?
Give us a call at 614-610-9367 or 888-374-0555 to discuss your next website design project with Baytech Companies.
If you are looking for a website designer in Columbus or any other area of the country, we have the knowledge and skillset to get the job done. We offer free consultations and will listen to your needs and provide you with the website you can be proud of and make money with. 888-374-0555
If your business is at a point where you are beginning to look at marketing companies in Columbus Ohio, or all through the US, then it will benefit you to take a few minutes to look at Baytech Companies.
For over a decade, Baytech Companies, a marketing company in Columbus Ohio has been helping its clients achieve fantastic success and financial gains like no other.
Our experience with marketing, and specifically digital marketing sets us apart from most others. We have a team of dedicated support, design, web and programming as well as marketing and brand ambassadors ready and able to build YOUR brand and engage your past, current and future customers like never before.
We have now placed many websites on page 1 of Google and not just for our clients name. We have them placed for some of the hardest keyword terms in their respective business. We focus on what YOU want to achieve, and we help you get there.
Hear what our clients say...
"Jim, what you have done for my company, and me personally has changed my life. Your results you have help me achieve are nothing short of spectacular" Bill Gardner, Global Luxury Realty Miami, FL
" Jim, you helped us achieve record sales in 2015, and 2016 is off so fast we don't know what else to say but Thank You" - Tim Gravely - Great City Cars, Westerville
"Jim, the shopping cart you designed for me has helped me get my new business off to a fantastic start. I cannot thank you enough for helping me and i would be happy to endorse you and your team at any chance I can." David Brooks, Dave's Artisanal Cheesecakes
The only question left is it your turn next? Give us a call for a free, confidential consultation and let us explain how we can help YOUR business achieve greatness and profitability like never before
Baytech Companies is one of the premier Marketing Companies Columbus Ohio!
Is your website pleasant to use on a smartphone? Is it even functional to tap&swipe? Baytech Companies provides Professional Mobile Web Site Design. We can also Mobile Enable your Existing Website.
Contact us today to discuss your Mobile Website Project!
1. Write Articles is one of the most powerful ways to generate traffic for your website. Here is a list of free article sites that I personally use at the given moment.
2. Commenting on blogs is another great strategy for generating traffic. When leaving a comment on someone else website make sure the site is relevant to your niche. Other things to take in consideration for your comment to be approve is to provided content, be respectful, and know what your talking about.
3. Social bookmarking is another source for building traffic.
4. Facebook Fan Page is a tool to drive traffic to your website. Creating a Facebook Fan page is very easy process and free.
5. Facebook ads are a popular method of buying traffic for your site. Facebook ads provide targeted, demographic, and direct traffic.
6. YouTube is a free marketing channel that everyone should use to drive traffic to their websites. Did you know YouTube is the second largest search engine? YouTube is a free online tool we should be using for online marketing.
7. Referral Program is a great way to drive traffic through the word of mouth. Offer your potential customers a discount if they refer your services to their friends.
8. Facebook groups are a great way to promote your blog post to boost your traffic. I join other Facebook groups with relevant topics and start posting my blogs. I get tons of free traffic using Facebook groups.
9. Join a forum group to boost traffic to your site. In the forum group your able to post or answer questions. In a forum group, you can easily become an expert on your field and built credibility. They are forum sites for all types of niches. Here are a couple of forum groups I have using in the past and still use.
10. Backlinks area great for search engine optimization and driving organic traffic. If your looking to buying high quality backlinks there are many companies where they can be purchase. Here are a couple of companies I have bought backlinks.
So there you have it. 10 great ways to drive traffic to your website!
Baytech Companies is a digital marketing agency and has been designing great looking mobile friendly and profitable websites and developing new leads and business for our clients for over a decade.
We know HOW to make your business money using effective digital marketing solutions.
Chrome Users can add
"RSS Subscription Extension (by Google)"